24 January 2007

 

My OC Jan '07 Pics Available on SnapFish

To keep things a touch simpler here, I've uploaded my photos to HP's photo service called SnapFish. You may have already received an invitation from me via e-mail to see the pics -- if not, click here to go to my photo album.

Over in the album you'll find pics from both Liberia (about 70 pics) and Sierra Leone (about 220 pics). I'm having trouble uploading the pics to go along with the blog posts below -- if I can get it all figured out, I'll add the photos with the corresponding stories. If I can't, I've gone ahead and captioned the photos as well as I can over on SnapFish so you'll know which picture goes with which blog post.

I'd love any comments or feedback -- let us know which photos touch you, which you have questions about, and which you might want copies of!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?