03 January 2007

 

Posting via e-mail

When we're in West Africa, it may be easier for me to send an e-mail post to the blog, rather than logging into the Blogger editing system. So when I do that, this is what it'll look like. Basically just like every other post, but it'll ask if you Yahoo!? at the end. :)

The packing party went great tonight, and I think we're all very excited about the trip, and we can't wait to get over there. I'll post more when I have a chance...now I'm off to sleep!


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com


Comments:
Scott,
I talked about your trip on my blog and everyone (Heather, Zac, Holly, Mike, Jon, Jenny, Andi, Mary.....everyone) is thinking of you and wishing you a safe and fun trip. I'm worried about you, but so excited to hear about all your experiences.
Have fun!!!
N
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?